SprinkleDonut's Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SprinkleDonuts, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SprinkleDonuts

1. In-game Name: SprinkleDonuts

2. Why were you banned? Hacked Client / Illegal Mods

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? You shouldn't because I haven't changed. Still the same old me mostly because I didn't do anything illegal in the first place...

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? Erm, because I didn't break the rules in any way shape or form? I don't recall exactly how I was banned, but maybe your anticheat that banned me could tell ya then it would freshen up my memory ;).

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? Another competitive faction, as well as my love, peace, and positivity I was spreading before I got false banned :p.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? I will most definitely continue as I did before and you better count on it... I'm about positive this ban was a mistake so nothing will change by me, still the same old optimistic donut I've always been! Anyways, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, I appreciate it immensely, enjoy the rest of your evening ;).

2. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Unbanned

3. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

User hacked again after being unbanned. User is now blacklisted.

DaddyWaz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.