Maxito's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maxito43, Jun 28, 2016.

1. maxito43

maxito43 DrugRun Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone,

Here's my introduction!

Who am I ?!
    I'm Max, known as maxito43 ingame and one of the two owners on DrugRun. I live in Amsterdam and I am Looka's brother. We have set up the new DrugRun together from scratch, and shortly after that David joined us.

What is my occupation?
    I work as a system engineer for a group of hospitals in Amsterdam and I have a degree in IT System Management. It's a challenging and fun job.

What do I do in my free time?
    • Hosting servers: This has always been a hobby of mine, I basically started out back in 2002 when I used to host Quake 3 and RTCW servers. Over the years I have hosted servers for multiple games, but I have to say that hosting Minecraft servers is the most fun to do of them all because of the community and customization options. We can basically create a game, within a game with Minecraft!
    • Producing music: Back in 2011 I used to produce hip hop beats full-time. My YouTube channel has around 3 million views and I worked with some bartists. I decided however to move on, as it was becoming more of a job than a hobby, which was never my intention. I know the music industry is hard and competition is killing, which is the reason I choose to continue my career in IT instead of music. I do however still produce music now and then!
    • Making abroad trips: I love travelling around the globe, and have been in Asia numerous times. I am partly Indonesian myself, which is probably why I like being there so much. It feels like a different world, not only because of the climate and landscapes, but also the people, local villages and different cultures.
    Thank you for reading my intro.
    See you on the server!

maxito43
    DrugRun Owner

#1 maxito43, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Flavour likes this.
  2. yonz

yonz Member

So you're not a stripper? D:

3. KruidenThee (Swoqy)

I'm dissapointed to...