Lethal's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flavour, Jul 28, 2016.

?

wat u r8?

1. 1/8

14.3%
  2. 2/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7/8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8/8

28.6%
  9. ib8u/8

57.1%
  1. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Um, hi. Here is my copypasta of max's intro

Who am I ?!
    I'm Søren, known as Flavour in-game and one of the many members on DrugRun. I live in Daytona Beach and I am no one's brother. I had set up the old-new DrugRun2.5 with help from some of the OG DRv2 members.

What is my occupation?
    I work as a sysadmin in the Emergency Response Sevices department of IBM. I am currently pursuing two bachelor's degrees - Mechanical and Civil engineering. Lots of math and physics, tons of fun

What do I do in my free time?
    • Playing Video Games: I play a lot of videogames back since i was a kid. I am better at first-person shooters than most other genre's. As of this post, I am Global Elite in CS:GO MM, and Rank A+ on ESEA (15rws). I play rocket league too - Highest rank of All-Star.
    • Work: Nothing interesting, I work a lot mainly cause i enjoy money and getting experience in the software field, but as i mentioned before im pursuing two degrees in engineering, so my line if work is going to change pretty soon :)
    • Traveling: This is pretty similar to Max's post, but i do a lot of traveling and study abroad. I was in Greece this early summer and Germany a couple weeks ago. I like traveling and seeing the world and all the cultures i am unaware of.
    Thanks for spending enough time to get to this line of text. I hope it lives up to your expectations.
    See you on the server.. or not..

Flavour
    Former DrugRun Admin and Developer<3

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Cant like my own post :(

BlueCrazii likes this.
  3. Qaazx

Qaazx Retired Staff
    Wicked

Looking forward to seeing you on the server!