HolyTaco Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by HolyTacoV2, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyTacoV2

HolyTacoV2 Member

1. In-game Name: HolyTaco6969

2. Why were you banned? Hacked client/Hacks

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I think that you should believe I changed because people are only given so many chances in life and I wasted one of mine playing on your server and once a person changes or in my case does not hack anymore should be given there chances back just one more time and that I am greatly sorry for disrupting the fun and gracefulness of your server you created

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I fully believe you should unban me because one I love playing on your server and two and a lot of my friends play on this server and Minecraft is the only form of communication I have with them and this is the same server I met them on and this is what they like paying and I personally have removed the hacks I have downloaded to my account

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    constant help for new players when ever they ask something I help them or try to help them as much as I can I'm not a toxic player I follow all rules except well the hacking business that I still fully regret

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    you should know that I will not continue as before because I don't want to disrupt the fun of the game and I know I have done that by what I have done and have fully resolved the hack issue and will not ever do it again and

2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

lol dude you got banned last year for the same reason: https://www.drugrun.net/threads/ban-appeal.5364/

you havent changed at all. Unfortunately, another ban appeal wont help you now.

If you'd like to play again, feel free to purchase an unban from the store. It will be available to purchase starting August 16.

HolyTacoV2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.