Holy's suggestions for start of Season 3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Holy_Minecrafter, May 30, 2018.

1. Holy_Minecrafter

King

Since we have been playing the server for a week now some things feel like they should be changed for different reasons. I want to list some of the things I personally think that should be changed. Please respond if you want those changes or not.

1. Remove the Alchemy McMMO skill
    All potions you can make with the Alchemy skill have been disabled due to the custom drugs having potion effects too. The server prefers those over the the alchemy potions. Besides these custom potions alchemy only brings faster brewing speed. I am level 126 right now and I get 1.08x the speed of other players. This seems completely irrelevant to me. All Alchemy does now is bait people into leveling it and finding out they can't make actual potions with it. Approved

2. Cocaine haste should be upped from Haste 1 to haste 2
    Since Alchemy gives you the ability to make Haste 2 potions at level 125 and these potions are disabled Cocaine should give Haste 2. Haste 1 is also pretty useless because in this stage of the server you want to use Haste 2 to instantly mine blocks, with Haste 1 this isn't possible which makes the Haste 1 not that useful. Also the Speed is speed 2 and has more impact on PVP, Why not make Haste, Haste 2 too

3. Ban scratch card exploiters
    I guess you guys have all seen the fake scratch cards in the auction house. People barely scratch them to see if its a win or a loss. If its a loss they auction the fake scratch cards in the auction house. This is possible because they barely scratch them so the result will be seen beforehand. I know there isn't a fix for it that the admins can do to prevent this from happening. However that isn't a reason to allow it. In my opinion we should put rules on the scratch cards. if you exploit the system by listing bugged scratch cards you should receive a punishment.

4. Put a Cool down on /nick
    People keep changing their names to fuck with other players, to stop people from changing there names every 2 seconds we should have a cool down on nick. This way if you change your name you will have it for a couple of hours.

5. Prevent identity theft
    As awesome as it is to have /nick as I mentioned above it gets abused a lot. I think we should have a rule to prevent players from pretending they are someone else. In my experience as a Helper I have had people pretending to be me to teleport to a player or just fuck with them. As a server who is growing a lot now with the new add we want to keep the server as noob friendly as possible. We can ask the noobs to be noticing slight name changes when they just joined the server. They are still adapting to the different format and ranks. And as we can see in the chat, they don't read carefully(talking about rules, encryptions, scratch cards).

I hope you guys take this suggestions in account and would like to have some of the things in this list be changed in the near future.

#1 Holy_Minecrafter, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. BlueCrazii

BlueCrazii Retired Staff
    Wicked

STOP DRUGS FROM FUCKING BREAKING

3. Bryan

Bryan Active Member
    Wicked

1: Agreed
    2: Agreed
    3: Scaming is allouwd
    4: Yes agreed!
    5: Agreed

4. koszik

koszik DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

its say its more of an exploit rather then a scam cause im pretty sure thats not the intended purpose for the scratch cards. plus adding a fix for it would make things easier with noobs complaining about it.

5. Holy_Minecrafter

King

I asked the admins for a fix, but they said they couldn't fix it. So they didn't give this scam opportunity on purpose

6. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Removed.

Denied. We will be introducing more drugs with more effects (and maybe even drug quality) in the June update. There will be a drug which provides Haste 2.

We wont do this We will look into proper item blacklisting.

Added a 300 (5 minute) second cooldown

Added impersonation rule to /rules