Frostivl

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dullzu, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dullzu

Dullzu Member

1. In-game Name:
    Frostivl (Was Dullzu)

2. Why were you banned?
    I believe I was banned for autofishing mod. But it says when I join "You had the chance", I was banned while being outside or AFK I should say. I checked the ban history I was banned and Unbanned for a minute and then banned again.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    Well because it's been around a year that I've been banned and I think I have matured a bit atleast (I'm 14 now was 13) I think and I won't use mods that give me really unfair advanteges and I was really desperate at the time to be 1# in MCMMO top. And now I consider the consequences before i act, atleast I try.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    Because I really liked the server but I'm banned for the second time now, but the first time was false, I was banned for using Killaura and Autoclick in MobArena, but I only was just training my aim by flicking mobs and I was jitterclicking while listening to songs and thinking about things. So I would consider this as my legit first ban. So you should be allowed to unban me I hope atleast...

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    Well I was really active, around 5 hours a day mostly. And I was active in chat as far as I remember and I didn't just grind drugs I tried to do different activities when I could. And I could say I wasn't toxic and I was nice.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    Well because now I know that you are strict. And there is now point for me to cheat, because i'll just get banned and I really don't want that, because as I said I really liked the server.

P.S. Hope you respond soon <3 - Frostivl

2. DankyCornNut

DankyCornNut DrugRun Head Mod
    Staff Member Head Moderator King

DENIED

You have been banned several times on different accounts in the past for hacking and have already been given a second chance.

If you would like to continue playing on the server, you may purchase an unban from the server store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.