Favorite Moments from DrugRun Season One

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qaazx, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Qaazx

Qaazx Retired Staff
    Wicked

With the server in it's final week, it's a good time to reminisce on our good (and bad) times from Season One. Use this thread to post your most memorable moments from the server, whether it be a nice base you made, a funny story, or just anything in general.

I'll tell my story of the OG Bee Memes faction.

I first joined the server on one of the first days of September 2016 with some IRL friends. We were all on Discord and one of suggested we play Minecraft and go troll and hack on different servers. After a few, we got to this one. But we all liked this one, so we actually played it. They played the server, but I didn't really understand that there was more to the server than actually playing Minecraft, so I spent my whole first week as a Citizen just mining and X-Raying for diamonds and stuff. Enchanting my gear since I didn't know you could get shit from crates. But anyways, we were the faction BeeMemes, and we had a really shitty base going for like a week until I got back to my dorm from class one day and found out we were raided, so we spent the rest of the afternoon creating a skybase. In the same exact spot. Some kid in chat was auctioning off items that we had lost from the raid, so I told my friends I thought it was him. In an attempt to inside the guy, joeynl, my friend ohBlind got one of those one-time use alts by the name of hoochdog. On hoochdog, he was able to make it into joey's base and pretend to be on his side. Upon finding out that it wasn't him who did it, hoochdog brought the rest of us in and we killed him, and he dropped a non mending Legendary Sword (Keep in mind that this was long before Wicked stuff existed, and this sword was top shit). Somehow, ohBlind had started shit with ThorinTheSlayer on hoochdog, and was going to attempt to trap him. Inside our new base. The trap was literally just a 5x5 sand square with two block high walls. While hoochdog and Thorin were getting all heated, me and Untruthful (another OG BeeMemes member) were going to mess with ohBlind, so we decided that when Thorin was ready to tp to "fight" hoochdog, we were going to tp Thorin in outside the trap and let him go after hoochdog. The time came, and we did that. Then we kicked ohBlind from the faction and we were dying as he was raging on Discord with us. Then Thorin went after Untruthful and I, killing us. I have no idea how, but I stepped away from my computer and came back to Thorin being killed and Untruthful now had all of his Legendary stuff, but he had tp'd joey to the base, so he kept coming back. We trapped joey in a square box where his home was set. As the three of us were sitting looking at joey in the trap, all of a sudden he tp'd someone into the trap with him. Who did he bring in? He brought in a Helper; Flavour. The three of us instantly knew we were fucked. Flavour was a Godfather (which is pretty much today's equivalent to prestiging on here since money was so tight back then) so we were donezo. Flavour got out of the trap and killed us all instantly. hoochdog kept coming back to use KillAura on Thorin even though there was no point since he would still die each time. I kept on tping back with no armor and just hitting Flavour with my fist over and over again until a miracle happened. I punched him once, and he died. While I was flipping out, I was trying to make an attempt to put all of the armor he had just dropped on, and I noticed in my inventory that I had his head, but didn't think much of it. Didn't matter though because he came right back and killed me. So, the base ended up getting blown up a little bit so once all the fighting was done, Untruthful and I turned the scene into a museum, then I learned how to play the server and actually started farming and ranking up like I was supposed to.

After BeeMemes died, we disbanded the faction and created a new faction, DonutSmoke just created with a random word generator. The DonutSmoke base lasted for like a week before it was raided. (If you look back really far on the forums, you'll see the post about spidy02fast appealing for unban because ohBlind blamed him for X-Raying the DonutSmoke base). ohBlind and Untruthful went on to make a new base, but I decided to rebuild the DonutSmoke one since I had put a lot of work into it. Another week later, it was found and raided and I decided to quit the server. Before I left though, Flavour messaged me like "nah, don't quit, tp to me." and so I did. When I got there, he had brought me to the edge of the map where no one had ever been, told me to make my base there, and he gave a full set of mending legendary and a million dollars, so I was basically a god on the server at that point. About an hour later, I got tp trapped by Thorin and lost all that shit, then left the server. Later that night, ohBlind told me to get on because Flavour had to show me something. I got on and him and ohBlind had started digging out an enormous area in the spot he had brought me to. ohBlind and Untruthful kinda stopped playing the server at this point, so it became mine and Flavour's base. I was invited to Drugcrats which was the highest you could be on DrugRun. If you were in Drugcrats, you basically won the server. Our base was the biggest sugar cane farm on the server (back when manual cane was OP) at 128x128 3 layers, and since no one makes those farms anymore, still holds that record to this day. Then Flavour got Admin and the base was all to myself at that point until I stopped going to it, and it eventually got blown up shortly after I got Helper.

The BeeMemes museum eventually was blown up by Flavour when he worldedited in about 7.2 million blocks of TNT. Something happened where it couldn't be rolled back, now the site is a huge crater.

Lots of shit has happened since. Still wonder what the actual answer to this is, why did Flavour stop me from quitting and then never stop anyone from quitting since? May never know.

Post your stories below.

Placing hoochdog head at site of OG BeeMemes crater: X = 7716, Z = 7399

Speedy543 likes this.
  2. koszik

koszik DrugRun Helper
    Staff Member Head Moderator Wicked

Killing saltiness was a good one. he aint shit.

3. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

i wish i could be helper again just so i could dick all of you in pvp :(

4. BlueCrazii

BlueCrazii Retired Staff
    Wicked

Wanna trade @Flavour Grand Master Puuba :D

5. Cuddlyvermon

Cuddlyvermon Active Member
    MVP

I think one of the most fun moments I have had is when we had the massive battle at wild and kosziks base. :p

6. Qaazx

Qaazx Retired Staff
    Wicked

If frozen wasn't as bad as it was when we had that war it would've made for a much more interesting fight.

7. Speedy543

Speedy543 Member

The times we waited for liba so we could kill him were cool
    The first time we made a bonfire out of burning arrows and waited round bout 7 hours (killin him in the end)
    Second time made a spawn trap, hippy built some sick pixel art and I made a sick castle + that huuuuuge welcome back liba sign and there was like 90% of the server there and turns out we made the spawn trap one block away from where he was :I
    and the third time was just screwin round at his old farm with signs but it was fun

Easily my highlights of season 1 drugrun - hope it happens again in season 2 lmao

8. TheObliquities

TheObliquities Retired Staff
    Wicked

This moment was probably the most emotional :'(
    [​IMG]

9. DrunkenPiglet

DrunkenPiglet Retired Staff
    Wicked

[​IMG]
    what about this moment theo

10. svtSandman

svtSandman Retired Staff
    Wicked

Mine is obviously when we made our favorite DrugRun video with Geek. That and when all the helpers were together dicking around by tping people in and trapping them lol

11. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

12. svtSandman

svtSandman Retired Staff
    Wicked

Your not wrong

13. svtSandman

svtSandman Retired Staff
    Wicked

You already know Flavour ;)

Attached Files: