Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Anabolical, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Anabolical

Anabolical Member

1. My in game name is AnabolicalJr.

2. I was banned because (i think it was because) I logged into a alt and got perma banned (and so I thought that alt was already banned an so) I tried a different alt and then I log in and then a few minutes later I got perma banned.

3. I think you should think I have changed as a player because I don't really want to get banned again and i'm sure other people don't want to be permanently banned either. This was my favorite server and I don't want to be banned anymore.

4. I believe you should unban me because this is my favorite server and I will vote on every website I can every day for a week if you do and I have changed as a player I will no longer log into my alts and I will follow every rule there is.

5. The community gains more people because I will help keep or make this server 5 stars so people will join this amazing server.

6. you "know" I will not continue using alts as before because its mostly a trust thing I try and be the best person I possibly can be and so I will be honest and stop using alts.

#1 Anabolical, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  2. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You logged into an alt that was banned for hacking, you then changed your alt & logged in (which is ban evasion). I told you many weeks before to use your brain with your alts and for some reason you have ignored that.

Ultimately you & your IP were banned for hacking and ban evasion. If you have anything to say about those 2 things, then speak now, otherwise im closing & denying this. The last line in your appeal said you would be honest.

3. Anabolical

Anabolical Member

;
    I apologize i have changed and I will no longer do this I promise. I thought that that alt was banned because of someone else I didn't know that ban was for me I use a public alt manager and so I thought someone else had gotten it banned. I understand if you don't except it, but please give me one more chance it was my favorite server and I loved playing on it. There's no other server like this one none of them can even compete to be as good as as this server. I loved this server and I wish I could vote 10 stars. There's nothing I can do to stop you from permanently banning me but I hope you change your mind. I'm sorry sincerely, AnabolicalJr.

4. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

You are trying to log on an alt & ban evade, while banned, as we speak dude ????????????????????????????

[​IMG]

Are you serious?

5. Anabolical

Anabolical Member

I was trying to see if i was unbanned i was checking alot and i dont remember logging into a alt and trying it also when i was banned for evasion i didnt mean to i thought someone else got that alt banned.

6. Anabolical

Anabolical Member

I didnt mean to attempt to evade the ban, I thought that account was already banned not by me i apologize.

#6 Anabolical, Sep 21, 2019 at 1:12 AM
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019 at 1:09 AM
  7. Anabolical

Anabolical Member

Well i was never trying to evade the ban again after i was banned so.