Ban Appeal uwu

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Culturist, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Culturist

Culturist Member

In-game Name: Culturist

2. Why were you banned? Hacked client..?

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player? I wasn't using a hacked client. Console decided that taping down your right click button is a hacked client, and auto-banned me.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you? I wasn't using a hacked client lol. I didn't break the rules.

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance? Well, for one, I was unfairly banned. Secondly, I'm extremely active and constantly offer help to other players and engage in the community.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before? I will continue to act as I was before, as I was acting according to the rules! :)

2. Culturist

Culturist Member

Literally just bought VIP a solid few hours ago, this is kinda disappointing :/

3. Bluntfrizzy

Bluntfrizzy DrugRun Head-Mod
    Staff Member Admin Wicked

You were already told once autofish farms are not allowed, taping your mouse down is not allowed and follows the macro rule

4. Bluntfrizzy

I come back and you rebuilt the farm and went against the word of an admin

5. Culturist

Culturist Member

I put up signs explaining why I wasn't breaking any rules on /rules by doing what I did. I was at my computer, but not paying full attention. :)

6. Culturist

Culturist Member

I responded immediately to this scenario, proving I was not AFK clicking. I wasn't paying full attention and missed your 'human check'. You warned me last night as I had fallen asleep during this, and that was a fair warn. However, my ban is not. Taping down my mouse isn't a hack. It isn't a modifier. It isn't an unfair advantage. Literally anyone can tape down their mouse. It's not exploiting a bug, it's using mincraft 1.12 mechanics. Absolutely nothing unfair was done, literally any player can do the same thing making the idea of an 'unfair advantage' untrue. I understand why being AFK while doing this (out of the house, taking a shit, sleeping) would be unfair, as you're not technically playing the game. However, the idea that I have to sit and hold my right click when I can use a piece of tape and enjoy a television show in the background from my computer chair is an illegal one is kinda ridiculous. If, after all this, you still deem my actions unfair, I'd be happy to destroy both my fishing farms and never do it again. I, however, acted in accordance to my interpretation of the rules and therefore had no malicious intent or actions and believe I should be unbanned.

7. Bluntfrizzy

You can come back,just no auto Fisher farms and taping down your mouse.

Macros/taping down your mouse is on Rule 2. And will not be tolerated.
    After I told you once earlier it was not allowed and you ignored that and did it anyways

8. Culturist

Culturist Member

Thank you:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.