Unknown_Gamer200's Ban Appeal (Read)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Unknown_Gamer, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

1. Ingame Name
    Unknown_Gamer200

2. Why were you banned?
    For Using An Another Account and a hacked client.

3. Why should we believe you have changed as a player?
    I Understand Why These are banned and have removed mine so i dont get in any trouble, and so it does not make me use it.

4. Why do you believe we should unban you?
    I believe you should unban me because I Shouldnt of tryed using the Hacked Client and i Fully Understand how this affects others and there gameplay and i had only played the server for 20 - 30 minuets I would Like A Second chance and i was having great fun!

5. What does the community gain from giving you another chance?
    The Comunity Gains My Full Respect on how to treat others gameplay and not ruin it, it also helps me as a player to realise my mistakes.

6. How do we know you will not continue as before?
    I have Fully deleted the client and i realised how hacking is just pathetic and how you can have more experience On playing Properly and not ruining your gameplay and others.

Thank You For Your Time, I Truly Apologize sorry for the inconvenience i have caused

- Unknown_Gamer200 :)

2. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

Flavour said:
    Solid copy+paste.

Like i said in your previous ban appeal, your friend XelionFury ruined your second chance, so you will be permanently banned. Please refrain from making further ban appeals.

And you just made another ban appeal. I bet you're not getting an unban.

MeltedGallium likes this.
  3. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

In Wasnt Anyway You Fucking Prick - Ths Server Needs To Invest In Some Better Admins

4. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

This server does have good staff. Maybe YOU should invest to 'learn' being patient.
    Btw, please don't write every word with a capital letter. Now I just assume you're 10 years old.

(I'm 15 myself, go call me a kid if you want)

5. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

I am not "10 years of age" i am a year younger than you And i wish to contact owner over an email not poor quality staff.

6. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

Anyways you respond when I complain about the staff but when to comes to my ban appeal it takes you longer than 4 hours let alone the reply.

7. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

Maybe because we probally have different timezones.

8. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

Yea maybe but get staff with the certain time zones so there is always staff on when others need something or help

9. xRekless

xRekless Active Member
    Lord

The person you're arguing with Isn't even a staff member.. Spamming the forums with ban appeals and insulting the staff isn't going to get you anywhere, move on...

10. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

I was never insulting the staff, I just suggested to get better staff because the current admins abuse there power

11. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

upload_2017-7-16_18-23-7.png

My Friend was never trolling he just asked him to look at my ban appeal and he had no reason to ban him.
    He Abuses His Power and shouldnt be an admin if thats what hes going to do.

12. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

How is Flavour abusing his power? Btw, what was the 'troll'. I want to know that before I say anything stupid.

13. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

There wasnt any troll he just saked him to respond to my ban appeal and he said im just going t decline it because you asked

14. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

Flavour only bans with a reason. There has to be a reason.

15. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer Member

There is not he asked him to respond to my ban appeal and he said im just going to decline it because you asked and my friend said you cant do that for no reason and argued a bit but that is no reason

16. Lysander

Lysander Active Member
    Lord

I believe there's something more, but whatever. Btw, we should end this discussion since we spam the forums and we don't get any benefits from it. Until an admin/mod replies you can't do anything, and I personally think they won't unban you. If they don't, you could buy a one time unban.

17. Flavour

Flavour DrugRunkard
    Staff Member Admin

Your friend decided to come on the server and PM every staff member who was online to check your appeal. After getting a response from Koszik, Your friend proceeded to insult the staff and admins for not checking your ban appeal immediately. After I denied your first 2 appeals and told you not to create more, you went ahead and made more ban appeals. And you've made it abundantly clear that you will be nothing but a nuisance on this server. I would have been more than happy to give you a second chance and let you play on the server, but your actions have deterred me from doing so.

This ban appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.